RockTape UK are proud to launch our inaugural UK Movement Summit at Therapy Expo 2017 (www.therapyexpo.co.uk). Taking place at Birmingham’s NEC on the 22nd & 23rd November, the RockTape Movement Summit and Therapy Expo will be unmissable for therapy professionals, with two days of the latest insight, education, demonstrations, networking and training. Leading the line-up of speakers are our very own medical director Paul Coker and Education Director Daniel Lawrence.
Promising to be an event to remember, the RockTape summit programme includes dedicated demonstrations and hands on training in vital clinical skills including; kinesiology taping, IASTM techniques, movement screening, manual therapy and therapeutic movement and exercise prescription. Taking place over two days, and hosted in the Therapy Expo Demo Zone, delegates will be able to drop in and out of sessions to suit their session schedule.
Book your £79 +VAT RockTape early bird ticket by the 31st March before the price increases to £99 +VAT using discount code ROCK79 – and be in with a chance to win a place on a RockTape course of your choice.
Paul Coker, Medical Director, RockTape UK said: “Therapy Expo is an incredible opportunity to showcase our treatment concepts and education to therapy professionals. We share a commitment with Therapy Expo to support therapy professionals, RockTape exists to spread new knowledge and best practice, and improve patient outcomes. Therapy Expo is the perfect fit to showcase and share our continued work, knowledge and insight.”
By registering for Therapy Expo 2017 you will gain access to the RockTape Movement Summit and all its content, plus the full Therapy Expo conference programme and exhibition floor, benefiting from:
- Over 50 hours accredited CPD
- A programme of unparalleled cross-specialty training
- World-class speakers and experts in their field
- Four dedicated education streams covering MSK, Neuro Rehabilitation, Business and Sports & Biomechanics
- CPR training which is included in the price of a Therapy Expo ticket
- The opportunity to research and source new products and services from over 130 industry suppliers
- Live demonstrations of the latest technologies the industry has to offer
- Networking with over 2,600 colleagues and peers